The biggest myth about running a successful business is that you have to do it alone. You have to figure out everything and you have to implement it all. You have to learn the hard way every single time…All total lies! It took me an entire year to figure that out…really…
But the truth is…it really doesn’t have to be THAT hard.
I want to share with you 10 things that totally transformed my business and got me to this point. The place where I actually can see the light and enjoy having my own business. These are 10 things that I waited almost a whole year to implement! A WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR!!! Let me save you a year of time…
- Pay for automation tools. Don’t try and DIY hack things. Just purchase the damn subscriptions. If it turns out you don’t need it, cancel it down the road.
- Start, focus and grow a private Facebook group. Do NOT just create one and then half-ass your way through it (guilty). Focus on growing it like a champ.
- Invest in a coach. Like a real hands on and incredibly smart business coach. Find someone who you really vibe with and that you know has some serious skills.
- Keep learning. If you are lacking in an area of your business, but you KNOW you need that skill to level up, find someone to teach you. Buy a course or whatever! Just invest. I think you’ve heard me complain about how long I waited to implement Pinterest and how it’s now one of my biggest assets. Just buy the damn course and learn the skill.
- It’s ok to outsource. YUP! You actually don’t have to do every single task all on your own. You can hire a va, social media manager, copy pro, etc….just do it already.
- Say NO!!! I was royally screwed over by a client because I just couldn’t say no. Now I’m out a huge chunk of cash and some pissed off feelings. Create boundaries. Have them right in your contract. Don’t bend ever. Be nice and polite, but don’t make exceptions. If it doesn’t work out just say…”BYE FELICIA”!
- Set up a drip email campaign. Apparently in my head not upgrading my email subscription service was smart…um…NO. Spend the money and you will make it back ten fold.
- Find real people who do what you do. They are out there in your community. You just have to power down the laptop every now and then. They are going to have some skills you don’t and visa versa.
- Collaborate like a beast! Collaborate and then collaborate some more. You are never too small or too big to not collaborate. Ok..now I’m not saying being the collaborating hooker on the block, but find someone you mesh well with. Only accept and offer collaborations that are beneficial to your business. Choose your collaborative relationships wisely. Kind of like sex.
- Celebrate EVERYTHING with your tribe. EVERYTHING!!! Celebrating alone is for that crappy entrepreneur you once were. Community and your tribe is EVERYTHING! I wish someone had slapped me across the face at this time last year and told me to get my ass out there! Find a coach, mentor, partner, group of badasses…real actual breathing people! Build a community and then the rest will follow. OH MY GOD! I can’t even imagine how amazingly different last year would have ended up.
I was scared and I was dumb. I thought I could do it all on my own. You can’t. You have to find that tribe of people to learn from and grow from. You need a support network. Find them, love them and watch how your entire business grow. THIS IS A GUARANTEE!
If you are ready to stop doing it alone, grow your business, your community and be ACCOUNTABLE, here’s something that WILL help-
Bring on the Badassery Revolution.
Do you feel like you’ve hit a plateau in your life and business?
Are you tired of feeling like there is so much more out there for you? Does it feel like you are all alone and screaming to get noticed? Can you feel a change coming in your bones and you know the next level is just around the corner?
I’ve been there and it’s not a pretty place to be. That is why we created the Badassery Revolution. The Badassery Revolution is an exclusive community. Full of life hacks, trainings, tutorials, workshops and so much more. This will revolutionize your business. Learn more and try it free for thirty days by clicking here!
About the Author
I’m SAMANTHA PARKER, the cofounder of Badassery Magazine.
Now I’m teaching others how to build their own online empires. Yes, empires. I believe that building and nurturing a sense community with your business is the key to massive success.