Friday is here and so is our weekly recap of everything we believe to be seriously badass. We’ve had a goal smashing week and we are thrilled to share everything that happened with you.
We are always looking for new contributors and new people to connect with. If you are ready to step into your badassery, let’s connect.
Before you put on your Friday undies here’s what went down in Badassery land-
1. How to Delegate Like a Badass. Expanding your team is key to business growth and sustainability. But, that doesn’t mean it is easy. Often, entrepreneurs find safety and comfort in doing everything themselves. In theory, this means that everything will be up to your standard. In actuality, overextending yourself only leads to shoddy work, total burnout and limited income potential. Take some deep breaths, think happy thoughts, and let us walk you through three keys to working with a team that will have you delegating like a badass in no time.
2. The Badassery Academy officially kicks off on Monday! Are you ready to 10xs your business and start living the life of your dreams? This is the unicorn you have been searching for. We will take you on a 12 week journey that you just have to see for yourself. Check it out here. This will change everything….
3. The Badassery Podcast really filled our souls this week, with spiritual author Rebecca Campbell. She explains how the world can’t be saved, but you can save yourself. Every single second of this episode feeds our souls and opens our minds. Life is full of cycles, highs and lows. Rebecca gives us permission to step forward and experience every season. This episode is a must listen and has doubled our daily downloads. It is incredible and we can’t stop listening ourselves.
4. Are you ready to execute your next big idea….FINALLY! Look badass, we see you! Sitting there with that next big idea that is going to change everything. The only problem, you just don’t know where to start. Big ideas will literally fester up and die inside you if you wait to long to let them out. That is why we are here to help you make that fist move using something we call the MVP. We even created some incredible worksheets and recorded a live workshop just to ensure that your big idea gets moving forward. Learn more here.
5. Check out this week’s Badass Interview with our very own PR Manager, Mindy Quinn. What can PR do for your online business? It’s way more than you can even imagine! Picture this- your community out reach doubling. Imagine having the one and only GaryVee on your calendar. Well guess what? It can all happen with the right perspective and the right PR manager. Mindy Quinn from Wildflower Promotions and Media Management knows a thing or two about a great PR strategy. She can handle reaching your local media, filling up your podcast with high level guests, making sure that you are booked full of epic speaking gigs and so much more. Watch the entire interview here.
6. Things that kick ass: Veíse Beauty. Silky smooth and oh-so-natural. We tried and we loved, that’s why it makes the Badassery list of things that ABSOLUTELY kick ass! Veíse Beauty creator, Angelica Caporuscio has set out to promote positive changes in the beauty sector and confidence through results driven skincare and education. Her products are all natural and they actually do what they say they will. Badassery Magazine editor, Samantha Parker, gave the products a run for an entire month and now she can’t shut up about them. See for yourself.
AND of course what you really want to see. Our cocktail of the week! We had a freaking blast last night chatting with our Badassery community during our incredibly fun wine zoom. If you missed it…so sorry! We talked about our favorite wines, being a business owner and laughed our asses off. Our cocktail of the week is friends. As business owners, sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and enjoy. Cheers!
We always love to hear from you! Leave us a comment below and let’s chat. Have an epic idea for us? Guess what?! We want to hear that too!