As this is our last round up of 2017, it’s so incredible to look back at how amazing this year has been. We’ve failed a lot and we’ve had some incredible wins. WHAT A YEAR. We can’t wait to see where 2018 takes us and YOU.
Here’s our incredible weekly round up, but first we have to say thank you to our December community sponsors- Belle Lockerby and Tanja de Bie – van Leeuwen. These are two incredible women and we highly suggest connecting with them.
Here’s a peek at what you might have missed this last week-
1. Do you like Rosé? Badassery co-founders, Samantha Parker and Kathy Rasmussen happen to love it. In fact they tried quite a few Rosés live and reviewed them. Check out what they loved and fall in love with a new pink bubbly of your own!
2. New Year’s Resolutions! It’s more than likely you are going to fail. We are on a mission to change that for good. Check out our blog post this week featuring 6 ways you can ensure that those resolutions stick.
3. On the Badassery Podcast this week! Mindy Quinn. Curious about what PR can do for your business? In this episode we discuss how PR is vastly different from your normal online marketing. If you are unsure or not aware of how PR can help your business, then you need this episode to hit your earbuds. PR isn’t just for the rich and famous.
4. Badass Interviews. This week Kathy had an incredible chat with Veronica Jorden of Storyteller Alley. She’s created a space for indie authors to get the attention of new audiences, supporting small businesses and putting a new twist on the reading experience. Learn more about Veronica and watch the live interview.
5. Do you live in Southern Utah? We invite you to attend our second body love photo shoot. We are looking for women who are ready to share their own body story and allow us to document what true body love is. Learn more here and RSVP.
6. Wine and Wisdom. Each week, Kathy pairs her wine selection with a wide variety of titillating topics including hot button issues, business advice, random thoughts and the sporadic ranty rant. Plus, the occasional guest appearance by Samantha Parker. What more can you ask for? Learn more here.